In just a few days across America many of us will gather around tables with family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving.
At BrookLink we have many reasons to give thanks. Let me share a few with you.
We give thanks to you for your faithful partnership with BrookLink. Throughout 2015 you have not only served us, but countless pastors and church leaders have benefitted from the ministry of BrookLink this year.
We give thanks that the global church continues to grow rapidly across parts of Asia, Africa and Latin America. In many of these places churches and church leaders face enormous adversity and opposition. That’s why we believe equipping and encouraging pastors and church leaders is so necessary.
We give thanks for our overseas partners who have written to express the ways their lives have been impacted:
- “Thank you for the preaching seminar. Your training has transformed my perception and view of preaching and has brought about a renewed passion to be faithful in handling God’s truth.”
Pastor Kennedy Dick, South Africa
- “I’m a pastor in a local church with three mission stations in eastern Poland. I need solid preparation for preaching and deep biblical teaching. I’m thankful for BrookLink’s training and Dr. Lee Heyward because it helped me to grow in my preaching.”
Rev. Jacek Duda, Poland
- “Thank you for your contribution to our organization and to our nation. BrookLink is helping in building emerging and next generational leaders to disciple the nation, grow churches and transforming communities in India.”
Malini Saro, Senior VP, Hindustan Bible Institute, India
- “Rev. Dr. Lee Heyward of BrookLink is an amazingly gifted Bible Teacher and mentor. He is sensitive to the dynamics of the region and focused with a Kingdom mindset. His ministry with us in two different settings has already left a huge impact. Many emerging leaders keep asking when will be their next session with Pastor Lee.”
Church Leader, Middle East
We give thanks for the relationships we have developed that continue to inspire us. I’m humbled by the sacrifice and the insatiable hunger these young men and women have to know and grow in the Word.
We give thanks that 2015 has been a very full year for BrookLink. I’m so enthusiastic about continuing to strengthen and advance the ministry as the Lord makes it possible. We want to finish 2015 in strong fashion in order to place ourselves in a position to respond to invitations in 2016.
We give thanks for invitations like:
- Teaching Pastors and Church Planters in South India in January ’16.
- Ministering to displaced refugees from a Muslim country in April ‘16.
- Equipping a growing network of Ugandan Church Planters in May ‘16
- Resourcing registered church leaders in two provinces in Mainland China in Fall 2016
Would you prayerfully consider giving a year-end gift to help us meet our current financial obligations and set us up to accept these invitations in 2016?
There are several ways you can make a gift to BrookLink. Visit our website to make a gift today!
Thank you for standing with us and giving generously. And thank youfor praying for the outreach of BrookLink with its global impact.
With heartfelt thanksgiving,
C. Lee Heyward
Founder & President, BrookLink